Wednesday, April 13, 2011




Have you joined in yet? Click the button above and head on over to Joyce's and join in...(the button may not be working, but try it anyway)

1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?

I definitely want to talk to everyone in the room. My hubby would say it's because I'm nosy. I say it's because...who am I kidding, I'm nosy and I want to know everything going on. LOL

2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?

Now this is a hard question. There are things from my childhood that I remember like the really large white Bible with gold writing on the cover and the Home Interior decorations on the wall. But now there are things that are more meaningful like the pictures of my Grandma and other family members and my dads glasses on the end table where he'd been sitting and reading. There are lots of precious memories rather than objects in my parents living room.

3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?

Well we have a huge King size bed so, no, I don't hog the bed but my hubby all the time tells me that I steal the covers. As a matter of fact, he loves the song by Brad Paisley, "Everything to me". He says it reminds him of me, it talks about the stealer of the covers. I think it's sweet. And no, I don't snore unless I'm extremely tired and laying on my back, which I never do.

4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?

Yeah, we don't eat lamb for Easter. I would not be opposed to trying it but I'm not in a hurry too. We usually have ham, which my mom bakes, and it is my favorite.

5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?

Yes I know exactly where it is. It's with Wayne's, Matt's, Caleb's and Leila's. I have them all together in an envelope in a drawer in my bedroom and I can't even think of the last time I had to produce it.

6. As a child, how did people describe you?

LOUD!!! Funny how that hasn't changed. I gotta big mouth, what can I say.

7. What do you complain about the most?

My most recent complaint has been about a couple of twits that my son is friends with. Don't even get me started about that again. Makes my blood boil just thinking about it. But my most common complaint is about gas prices. That really irks me.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

This is a good one. I love a man in a kilt. Don't ask me why that came to mind, but it's true. And no, not if he's ugly or old (no offense to the elderly in a kilt), but if he's good looking with muscles...be still my beating heart. LOL That oughta get some funny faces.

9 comments:

  1. A man in a kilt. Does Wayne have one to parade around for ya? Hmmm the things we learn about each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Ha on #8. Love it. Thanks for the smile and giggle.

    Stopping by from Hodgepodge Wednesday. I like to visit a couple of people that I don't know.

    Great answers. I agree with #7 and I have lots of memories associated with my parents living room also. Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Kilt Men. I can kind of relate though, although my fave is a man in uniform. Army. Navy. Air Force. Marines. UPS. Fed Ex. McDonalds. (OK, just joking about McDonald's)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-I'm a fan of the kilt too. On the right person anyway : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The man in the kilt...Oh the memories..J/K!

    Stop by and read our sometime " Lifeasavotery"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love #8! :-) It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly a man in kilt is the way to go... I think I need to buy one for Chester !!! Hahaha!!!

    Also Crea did you forget the permanent fixture of old MAXIE POO in mom and dad's home. I believe if he passes on they will have him stuffed!! hahaha!! Just kidding Mom if you read that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about a random thought! I'm assuming your man walks around wearing a kilt at home?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well in about 10 years you won't be stealing those covers! We have moved from ham to prime rib. Kilts, I never gave that a thought!

    ReplyDelete