Thursday, April 21, 2011

Loving Downtown Savannah and Fort Pulaski

The kids are on Spring Break this week, as is my niece, Brianna, so my sister Jenny decided they would come here and have a staycation and enjoy all that Savannah has to offer. We toured Fort Pulaski and the Downtown Savannah area on Wednesday and here are a few pics I would like to share. Unfortunately, my hubby is the only one missing from our crew.

This is my mom and my sister Jennifer



And this is my other sister, Angie



Love my babies, Matt, Caleb and Leila





I love this pic with Matt and Leila in the background



This is a little closer. They didn't know we were listening to them. He was singing with her. Very sweet. If you know my boys, they are very sweet and attentive to Leila. She's their baby.







I have two of the most handsome young men and a beautiful little Angel









I absolutely love this one of Caleb




My mom and dad, I love them so much



Here's the whole crew minus Jenn and Chess, the photographers





and here's Jen and Chess and Brianna



Here's Caleb and Aunt Lala, they've always called her that, in fact, she gets a little upset if they say Angie...lol. Caleb could've been her child, he looks just like her.



Caleb and my sweet niece Brianna with the top of the old lighthouse from Tybee.



Leila and Brianna at Vinnie Van Go Go's in City Market...the BEST pizza.



The guys on Riverstreet




We had so much fun looking around and renewing our love of Savannah and the surrounding area. I'm so blessed to call it home. Hope you've enjoyed the pics, of course they're all of us and not much of the history we took in. LOL What can I say, I love my family and wanted to show them off a bit.

Have a great day.

Lucretia

3 comments:

  1. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!! I love the pics of your kids. Savannah is a fantastic place for photographs. I have only been there once in my lifetime. I remember eating at a quaint place on Tybee Island, but I cannot remember the name. It's been a few years. My mom has a place in Brunswick, GA, (near St Simons) and we travel there often for vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had such a great time this week with my family!! Ya know living in Savannah all of my life I have seen everything there but this week I have a new found appreciation for it and truly loved discovering it all over again with my family. We have had some really good times with some great pics that go along with the memories. Thanks for making this a great week and an adventurous one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Matt singing to Leila? So sweet. I knew he had it in him!... Sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete