Friday, April 29, 2011

Just a Whole Lot of Nothin...

I honestly don't think I've been this busy in a very long time. I barely have time to breathe. lol

Seems everybody is all astir over the royal wedding. I've only seen bits and pieces. Kate was definitely a most beautiful bride and William appears to be everything a girl dreams of in a Prince.

I'm so sick of Dr.'s appointments and if Wayne cuts himself one more time, he's banned from working on his Rat Rod forever more...RIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!

Happy Weekend everybody

Crea

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...it is a crazy time right now! I think everyone is stretched thin with obligations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things settle down a bit soon! Although it's not such a bad thing to be busy. I just caught bits and pieces of the wedding also. I agree, Kate was simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete