Thursday, April 7, 2011

Moments Like These

There are times as a mother that I often wonder how my children are going to turn out? I think we all do this at one time or another. I wonder things like what kind of adults are they going to become? Will they hold fast to the Christian walk we've raised them in? Will they be close to their siblings, am I going to lose my boys to some girl that's going to steal their hearts? And then there are days that I feel confident that all will be well. Like today for instance, Matt decided to take a 30 day challenge on facebook and the first days challenge was to list ten facts and a picture of himself with someone. Now most of his answers may not mean much to you, but they mean a whole lot to me. Here is his list for Day 1...

Day 1: Ten Facts

1) I have absolutely fallen in love with tattoos

2) This little girl in the picture, if you mess with her you're pretty much writing your death wish.

3) I love my job, and it takes a special kinda person to work there, lol ...

4) I'm an Adjutant to Victor Polero at IWC.

5) Just because of the music that I listen to doesn't mean I don't believe in God, I in fact do with every fiber of my being.

6) I'm a family man, trying to snatch me from 'em is like trying to take a baby from his mother.

7) Football has stolen my heart.

8) I'm a nerd, and I have watched every Star Wars film at least 10 times each.

9) History, especially American History, is my cup of tea.

10) I'm a huge Knicks fan, believe it or not.

Cute huh? Yeah the feeling has faded fast...He decided while I was putting this together that he would post on facebook as his next status update that I'd kicked him out and needed a place to stay. Of course I did NOT do this. We have a friend coming to stay the weekend and it was decided at the last minute so he thought it would be funny to post this on facebook since she's staying in his room. Welcome back to reality!

1 comment:

  1. They should mean alot, and he has great spelling and grammer. That's very rare these days for his age.
    Love #5, you have to be very proud.

    ReplyDelete