Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits, Ramblings and Random Thoughts

I'm quickly realizing that time is tick tick ticking away and schedules have been so incredibly busy that I'm having a hard time keeping up the blogging, so I guess today I'll just give you a few tidbits...

* I was asked by a neighbor to watch her little boy for a couple of hours this afternoon while she and her husband went to a funeral in Jacksonville. I was glad to do it, as she was so kind to me when my Grandma Smiley recently passed. Her husband works at Gulfstream and worked directly with the crew that was killed last week in the plane crash. Interestingly enough, one of the girls that works for me was at the same baseball field that one of the crew members family was at when they got the news. She said it was the most devastating cry she's ever heard from a child. I pray that God will supernaturally comfort all of the families involved.

* Wayne's mom and stepdad own an old muscle car, a Red Hot 1969 Chevelle, and they are members of a car club, The Dixieland Cruisers, and every year before Easter they have a big car show in Savannah that they participate in. This year, his sister Carmen and her husband Mike are coming for the car show. They have recently bought the brand new convertible Camaro and are entering it into the show. I drive a 2010 Black Challenger that Wayne has recently striped and so he's entering it as well. Should be lots of fun. Pics of the Camaro and the Challenger are below and unfortunately, I have none of the Chevelle.



This was actually before he put the stripes on.



And this is with the stripes.



Thanks again for stopping by.

Lucretia

1 comment:

  1. Nice Challenger. The stripes really set it off but I am so in love with the new camaros. [drooling]

    ReplyDelete