Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WHEW....

One of the things you may have noticed in my blogs is the fact that I mention IWC (International Worship Center) quite often. What can I say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my church and church family. I'm so blessed to have the connections that I have. We recently moved into a brand new, state of the art facility in October and God just keeps opening doors for growth. We are growing in ways unexpected. Instead of growing by expansion, God has opened the door to grow by extension. We recently had the opportunity to extend into Savannah, Ga.. Maybe I should preface that by saying, our main campus location, which is now referred to as IWC Central is in Faulkville, Ga. which is about 20 miles from Savannah. So we have IWC Central and IWC Savannah. How exciting this has been, AND BUSY. We are now holding two services on Sunday mornings at IWC Central at 9:00 and 11:00am then 2:00pm on Sunday afternoons at IWC Savannah. Then Tuesday nights at the Savannah campus at 7:00pm and then Wednesday night at the main campus at 7:00pm. We also have activities on Monday night like Men and Women's Bible study, Soul Steppers rehearsal, which is the childrens dance team, and The Awakening and Pandemic Outbreak dance team rehearsals. Girls Scouts, Praise and Worship team rehearsal, and the Youth band rehearsal. I'm tired just typing it. Then we have other things that come up like Leadership meetings once a quarter and The Roots (Childrens Church group), functions on Friday nights like Family movie night or Parents Night Out. There's also an awesome youth program called The Vein. And lets not forget our 50+ age group, the Prime Timers, and they are a very active group of adults.

Needless to say, we've got a little something for everybody and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I haven't mentioned them all because I can't keep up with them. There are soooo many other things going on to keep everyone involved and I am so thrilled to be a part of this great move. Stop by anytime for a visit. We'd love to have you. If you'd like, you can check out our website by the highlighted link above or over to the link listed at the right side of my page.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Lucretia

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like you are a part of a wonderful church family. I am from a small town and small town church. But our love for the Lord is HUGE! I too enjoy my church family. We are very involved in our church and community.

    ReplyDelete