Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge




Have you joined in yet? Click the button above and head on over to Joyce's and join in...


1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1) answer this question-what is something foolish you've done?

I sing on the Praise and Worship team at church and one Sunday, my best friend Amy and I went into the balcony (this was before we moved into our new facility) after we were finished singing because it was so crowded. Little did we know, that the Pastor was going to call us back up to sing at the end of service, because we normally don't, so Amy and I were rushing to get back down the balcony stairs and the heel of my boots caught one of the steps and I slid the rest of the way down. We were so tickled that we almost didn't make it back up to sing. It was really funny at the time and that boot has never been the same.

2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to eat/fix chicken? That's wasn't what you were expecting was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee

Oh good one, I didn’t expect that question. I love love love chicken on the grill and definitely not with marshmallows.

3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?

I have not been to very many museums. There are two here near where I live, Ft. Pulaski and the Mighty Eighth. I guess I would have to say the Mighty Eighth would be my favorite. It’s a beautiful museum. This question makes me realize I should get out a little more.

4. You know what they say about April showers....what's your preference-a bath or a shower?

Definitely a shower. Nice and hot. I like to sit in the bottom and let the water just run over me.

5. Absence makes the heart grow fonder"-fact or fiction? Why?

Fact…space can be a good thing.

6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?

Vidalia Onions, they are the BEST onions around. They have a great, sweet taste.

7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?

This is a loaded question but I’ll just leave it at the high gas prices. Hate em.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Funny story, concerning high gas prices. Gas is running $3.55/gallon right now in our area but somehow I was able to fill up my car for $40 when normally it would have cost me over $60. I was already half way home when I pulled out the receipt and realized I got gas for $2.55. Not sure how that happened but I was sure happy about it.

5 comments:

  1. Yah!!You got it to work. Great answers. Forgot about the onions, only thought about the peanuts. Love them better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Space is a GOOD thing, and so are sweet reunions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great deal on that gas! Loved reading your answers. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great post! I think I'm gonna steal it from you, in fact! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you played along...Loved you answer. That story about your boots and the steps cracked me up. Wow! I'd love to get gas at that price.

    ReplyDelete