Sunday, March 20, 2011

IWC Sundays

Sundays are, by far, my most favorite day of the week. I love the Lord more than anything else in the world and I have been blessed to be a part of a wonderful church, IWC (International Worship Center), that is truly on the move. There are so many things going on right now at church, and the excitement is contagious. We have been in our brand new, built from the bottom up, facility since October 10, 2010, and it is a state of the art facility. We are so blessed.

The Soul Steppers, our childrens dance team, performed for us today and they were absolutely adorable. I've added a couple of pics below of their performance.



My sweet Leila is all the way on the left side of the pics, she has on a white T-shirt, skinny jeans and green converse tennis shoes. I love watching her dance with the Soul Steppers.




2 comments:

  1. Sunday is my favorite day of the week too, for the same reason! IWC is the most amazing place! The kids did a wonderful job this morning. I was so happy to watch them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, they crack me up...they are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete