Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits, Ramblings and Random Thoughts

~I really need to color my hair, it's looking kinda bad and the gray is starting to show. Yikes!!

~Matt went to the beach with friends today, he's going to freeze his butt off.

~Geeeez, I've got to find some motivation and get back on my diet...AGAIN!

~My toes are cold.

~I'm watching a movie on t.v. and I have no idea what it is. Matt Damon's in it though, so I'll keep it here, for now.

~Why do I constantly type something and then go back and change it 10 times. It annoys me. Maybe I shouldn't blog, I'm too much of a perfectionist.

~Michelle Irizarry, here's your shout-out! LOL

~Ok, I'm done. I think I'm going to go visit mom now.

~Well, one more thing...I posted this blog and realized I actually started it last night, hence the date and time of the posting. It really is Tuesday. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't blog. LOL oh the illiteracy of it all.

2 comments:

  1. Girl! Blogging is so addictive! I have blogged for several years but lately my creativity is missing. Good luck and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crea!!! Thanks for my shout out!! Keep bloggin homie:)

    ReplyDelete