Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blah, blah, blah, blogging

I haven't been this excited about something on the internet since I joined the facebook world, and as if there wasn't enough room there to bore everyone with my every thought, detail of life, or move I make, now I have my own blog to bore you even further. I'm just kidding really. I've wanted to blog for quite sometime but just never stopped my busy life long enough to do it. So here I am. I'm sure that the subject of my blogs in the future will include, my fabulous husband and my 3 wonderful children, my mom and dad and sisters who are my best friends, my bff Amy, my church, IWC (there is no other church like it), singing with my Praise and Worship peeps, my dog Koko, my Grandma Smiley who has recently gone to be with the Lord, football, etc. etc. etc. So you see, there's a whole lot to blog about. While creating my page, I came across a button that I'll probably add. It said "Blogging Is Pure Vanity" isn't it though? Blah, blah, blah, blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Yep Blogging Is Pure Vanity, that's you. LOL I will watch and when you really get into blogging if you want I will post a link to your blog on mine and that should send you some traffic.

    ReplyDelete